Sunday, February 10, 2008

Way Behind But Catching Up!


I'm slow on updating all my sites! It's true! I've been busy! Lots has happened since the last update. We got a new bass player in the person of "Fuzzy" Rob Bunting. www.fuzzyrob.com We've done gigs from Nyack to Long Island, I finished the CD and it should be coming out on iTunes and CD baby very shortly. I've been playing with Rob's group "Got Soul?" and we're hosting a jam session every Tuesday night @ The Cherry Brook Inn 420 N. Middletown Rd. Pearl River NY and generally staying busy. I'll try to update this a little more frequently in 2008 so please check back often. If I'm not updating enough please send me an email and call me a slacker! LOL

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home